The CELF Preschool-2 language assessment is specifically designed for preschool aged children who are bound for the classroom. CELF Preschool-2 provides a variety of subtests to comprehensively test the language skills of preschool aged children who will be in an academic-oriented setting.
- Includes a variety of subtests that provide in-depth assessment of a child's language skills.
- Includes a pre-literacy scale and phonological awareness subtest.
- A pragmatics profile helps to describe the child's language use at school or at home.
- Contains interesting, ageappropriate, full-color pictures to hold the child's attention.
- Meets current IDEA guidelines.
- More than 1,500 children participated in standardization, reliability, and validity studies.
Subtests: Total Language Score, Receptive Language Composite, Expressive Language Composite and additional index scores, Standard Scores, Percentile Ranks, Age Equivalents
The administration is untimed, but takes approximately 30 to 45 minutes.