An error occurred at location: PCCInterop.DataTransfer.GetVersion()
Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'System.EnterpriseServices.Wrapper.dll' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the path specified.
The error message displayed above is a .NET Framework error caused by an outdated or corrupted version of the local .NET Framework version installed. To correct this issue, please follow the steps below:
- Insert WAIS-IV Scoring Assistant Installation CD
- Browse the CD by clicking on START | MY COMPUTER
- Right-click the D:\ Drive (or your local CD Drive) and click on EXPLORE
- Click on the folder labeled 'INSTALLS'
- Click on the folder labeled 'PCC-II'
- Click on the file labeled 'dotnexfx20'
This will launch the .NET Framework Installation. Follow the prompts to install the update.
Alternatively, Microsoft provides this update on their website, please follow the steps below if the WAIS-IV Installation CD is not readily available.
- Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Download
- Click the link below to navigate to the Microsoft download site
- Click DOWNLOAD to begin the process of the .NET Framework installation.
- Save the file to the local desktop
- When finished, click on the file to begin installation. Please be patient as the process may take several minutes to complete.