TPC.PCC.Platform.Utilities.PCCException: An error occured at location: PsychCorpCenter.ProductManager.IsFeatureActivated()
Error Message: No value given for one or more required parameters.
Source: Microsoft JET Database Engine
This error message is seen when clicking on the “Score and Report” button from within the PsychCorpCenter – II platform. This error message is given because the date format used for your computers “Short Date” is not compatible with PsychCorpCenter – II. If the date of birth is displayed as dd-mmm-yyyy you will get this message. PsychCorpCenter can not read a three digit format for the month. It requires a two digit format.
To resolve this:
- Navigate to Start/Control Panel/ Regional and Language Options
- Under Regional Options Tab select Customize
- Under the Date Tab select the short date format of MM/DD/YYYY
- Click Apply
- Click OK
- Regional Options Tab click OK
- Open PsychCorpCenter-II from Start/All Programs/ PsychCorpCenter/ PsychCorpCenter-II
- Click on “Score and Report” you should now be able to run a report