Unable to verify license file
TPC.PCC.Platform.Utilities.PCCException: An error occurred at location:PsychCorpCenter.Entitlement.ValidateLinecse()
Error message: No Value given for one or more required parameters.
Source: Microsoft Jet Database Engine
This message is received when trying to activate products on PsychCorpCenter-II platform. The message is thrown because on a short date format used by the Microsoft operating system that is not compatible with the PsychCorpCenter-II.
To resolve this error you will need to change your computers short date format. To do this you will need to follow the steps below.
- Navigate to Start/Control Panel/ Regional and Language Options
- Under Regional Options Tab select Customize
- Under the Date Tab select the short date format of MM/DD/YYYY
- Click Apply
- Click OK
- Regional Options Tab click OK
- Open PsychCorpCenter-II from Start/All Programs/ PsychCorpCenter/ PsychCorpCenter-II
- If you are prompted to activate your product click yes and this will take you to the Product Activations page. Highlight the product you need to activate and click Activate Product.
- You should now be able to enter your Serial Number, First Name, Last Name,
- Click Activate Product.
- Your product should now be activated
For further assistance or information, please contact the Pearson eSupport Center at (800) 249-0659 M-F from 7AM - 6PM CST